Audex(Freelance) | PETAL |
July '21 (Ongoing)
“Microcast“ (short podcast) application about finance and cryptocurrency. Using Microsoft Azure TTS API to generate audio files, then store them in a BackBlaze B2 bucket.
Users can create playlists and export them into their favorite podcast application.
- Application architecture
- Multi-language full-text Search
Koba Civique(Contract) | Ruby On Rails / React / Flutter |
March '18 - July '21 (3 years and 4 months)
When I got hired, the team was using Locomotive CMS and decided to move forward using SPAs and REST APIs.
At first, I was in charge of debugging the old version, then moved on the new version. During my time over there, I mainly worked on developing and maintaining SaaS applications. (Microservices architecture) On the later half, we added both Flutter and GraphQL into the stack.
Old version :
- Drag and drop implementation using Vue.js
New version :
- Gem creation allowing sending mails in production using Mandrill
- Learned how to use React (Redux / (Pure)Component / Functional Component / React Context / Glimpse of Typescript)
- MJML Templates
- Built microservices architecture with REST APIs, then later a GraphQL API
- Implemented JWT based Authentication strategy
- Kafka setup as a source of truth (using Karafka)
- Implemented / Integrated a connexion portal (SSO)
- Refactored React class components into functional components
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Developed Mon App Citoyen using Flutter
- Code reviews !